LATA was founded to promote tourism in Latin America. The Association brings together nearly 200 companies, including hotels, cruises, tour operators, wholesalers, airlines and Chambers of Tourism.
Principles and Objectives of LATA:
– To increase public awareness of Latin America as a tourist destination.
– Boosting tourism to Latin America.
– To promote professionalism in the travel industry and expertise in education and training.
– Regularly meet with representatives of the Latin American Travel Association in order to develop a closer working relationship and a better understanding of travel matters related to Latin America.
– Inform and advise Latin American travel suppliers on requirements of the English and Irish market.
– Improving the tourist profile and journalistic coverage of Latin America.
– Organize promotional events for members.
– To Ensure the competitiveness of Latin America in all tourism sectors.
Asuaire and LATA
Asuaire is part of LATA in order to better serve our customers in the UK. It is key to have the support of a prestigious organization such as LATA to organize trips to our destinations. We actively participate in LATA’s events giving educational talks to different travel agents in the UK.