Arrival in San José, transfer to Hotel Grano de Oro **** or similar.
* Price based on 2 adults traveling together during the off season.
* The Corcovado hotel closes during September and October.
* Package subject to availability at the time of reservation.
* Special rates for children and groups available upon request.
– Package valid for the year 2018
Transfer by bus and raft through the exciting rapids to Pacuare Lodge ****
Free day to enjoy the lush surroundings, relax or add an on-site activity.
Transfer by raft on the Pacuare river rapids and then by bus to the Arenal Volcano, check-in at Hotel Arenal Kioro **** or similar
Free day to relax, enjoy the views or add an optional activity.
Free time to add an activity or relax at the hotel.
Transfer to Quepos / Manuel Antonio, check-in at El Parador **** or similar
Free time to relax in the pool or add an excursion.
Day to visit the National Park (optional) or enjoy the beach.
Transfer by bus and boat to Drake Bay area, check-in at Aguila de Osa **** or similar
We will enjoy a day of surface diving on the Isla del Caño.
We will explore the Corcovado National Park with a guided walk.
Transfer to Drake Bay by boat to take a local flight to San José and connect with your international flight.
* Precios Basados en Ocupación Doble
* Paquete sujeto a disponibilidad en el momento de la reserva
* Importante: Las habitaciones para ocupación triple y cuádruple solo disponen de 2 camas dobles
– Paquete válido para el año 2018
Assistance at the airport and welcome kit.
7 nights accommodation with breakfast included.
2 nights at Pacuare Lodge with transportation from San José to Siquirres, raft arrival and departure, full board, guide and equipment. 2 nights at Casa Corcovado with transportation, guide, admission, visit to the National Park of Corcovado and Isla del Caño.
Transfers between destinations.
Excursions and activities not specified on the itinerary.
Meals and services not specified on the itinerary.
Airport taxes on the day of departure.