The beaches in Central America are among the best-loved tourist destinations. And if you’ve had the chance to visit them, you will have noticed that they are among the most beautiful in the world.
That is why we made a list of the essential things you should bring on this trip so you can fully enjoy the beach and sun.
1) Beach bag: To carry all your things practically. Make sure it is waterproof and doesn´t get dirty easily with sand.
2) Sunscreen: This should be your number one priority to protect both your face and your body. It is recommended that you use a minimum of SPF 50. And if you use one for your lips, even better.
3) Beach hat: To protect your face and neck from the sun.
4) Entertainment: If you are tanning or enjoying a lazy day on the beach, we recommend carrying your phone or music player so you can listen to music, or bring a book or magazine to read.
5) Sunglasses: To protect your eyes against the strong UV rays in Central America.
6) After sun lotion: Besides prolonging your tan, this lotion nourishes and relieves any burning sensation on your skin.
7) Drinking Water: If you’re going to spend several hours under the sun, it is important to drink plenty of water to keep you hydrated.
8) Sandals: As the morning turns into afternoon, the beach reaches very high temperatures. Sandals are a breathable and lightweight footwear choice.
9) Snacks: Chopped fruits are a good choice. Besides being delicious, they keep you hydrated.
10) Light clothing: No matter the time of day, there will always be heat. Pack several pieces of swimwear, lightweight tops, shorts, and dresses.
We hope this list will be useful for your next trip. If you’re already ready to travel, you can enter Asuaire and we will plan your trip.
What else do you recommend to take to the beach?