Do you dream of travelling or returning to Costa Rica soon? Asuaire Travel shares 20 stunning images of Costa Rica that will really make you fall in love with this wonderful country.
1. Art all over the country, celebrating its incredible wildlife
It is difficult to capture the magnitude of Costa Rica’s wildlife with just a brush, but local artists do an excellent job, such as this beautiful mural of a turtle in Puerto Viejo, Limon. Awesome! Isn’t it?
2. A whale tail formed by two beaches in Bahía Ballena
Bahía Ballena, or “Whale Bay”, is one of Costa Rica’s tropical treasures, and one of the most appropriately named. Not only is the beach shaped like the tail of a whale, but it is one of the best spots to enjoy whale-watching in the country.
3. Thousands of palm trees line Carrillo Beach in Guanacaste
4. Cerro Pelado, the ideal spot for hiking lovers
Costa Rica has it all, from beaches to rainforests to mountains overlooking incredible views. Grab your hiking shoes, water bottle, and prepare to live one of the best experiences in your life.
5. Environmentally conscious beaches
Costa Rica is increasingly known for being a green country, a place that seeks the maximum well-being of our environment. Did you know Costa Rica produces its energy from 99% renewable sources? This is just the beginning!
6. Breathtaking views from the Central Valley
You’ll find impressive lookouts throughout the country so you can stop and admire some amazing views just a few minutes from the city of San José.
7. Words of wisdom from the Caribbean Coast
“We love Mother Earth, let’s not forget it.” Part of a our country philosophy is to protect, and appreciate our planet Earth.
8. Rainbows complementing the landscape perfectly
Although there are only two seasons in Costa Rica (dry and rainy), landscapes are always changing color throughout the year; and if you’re lucky, around January you can find a colorful brushstroke in the sky,either way it is always the best time to visit Costa Rica.
9. Howler monkeys are your alarm clock on the beach
What better way to start the day than to the sounds of nature? Let the monkeys wake you up after the sounds of the nocturnal wildlife have lulled you to sleep the night before.
10. The Central Pacific, where the forest meets the sea
Costa Rica is a combination of the best landscapes. Where else can you admire both the sea and the rainforest of Central America like this?
11. Road trips to amazing places just a short drive away
You never have to drive too far to find beauty and adventure in Costa Rica!
Asuaire Travel offers great benefits to rent you own car and help you have the best possible experience.
12. Whales and dolphins splashing in Golfo Dulce
Once you’ve seen enough land animals, there’s even more to explore in the oceans of Costa Rica. Unforgettable!
13. A mystical rainforest less than an hour out of San José
The lands surrounding Barva Volcano offer access to one of the beautiful rainforests that make this country such a great tourist destination. The sights, sounds, and smells of this place are definitely an experience you won’t want to miss!
14. Peace on the beach during the best time of day
What for us is the best time of day, especially on the beach, is the sunset. In Costa Rica, there are rarely repetid sunsets, but they are all equally beautiful.
15. Enjoy artistic family fun in San Jose
The country’s capital city is also rich with activities. Many cultural fairs and art tours take place in San Jose, so you don’t have to leave the city to have some amazing cultural fun with your family!
16. Fresh and delicious fruits
Ever tried fresh coconut water? In Costa Rica, you’re never too far from tasting one of these delicious natural fruits, often cut straight from the palm tree and cracked open right in front of you. The best!
17. Infinity pools in Guanacaste
18. Crystalline and salty waters
San Juanillo, a hidden gem of a beach that features some of the clearest ocean water you’ll ever see.
19. Ideal spots in which to practice yoga
Have you ever meditated quite deeply as you would surrounded by all this natural beauty? Costa Rica is paradise for any yoga lover! Inhale, exhale and enjoy the view…
20. Leatherback turtles in Ostional
Many of Costa Rica’s beaches are nesting spots for various species of sea turtles. If you’re lucky, you’ll have a chance to witness these amazing animals either laying their eggs or spawning, depending on the season. An unforgettable experience!
Start planning your vacation and visit the beautiful places in these stunning Costa Rica Pictures!
Photography by Maria Laura Charles