Costa Rica, a country with more than 5% of the world’s biodiversity, is definitely a natural paradise that everyone should visit at some point in their lives. If you plan to travel to the best places to visit in costa rica, you should add these destinations and wildlife experiences to your bucketlist. Which of these 12 amazing places in Costa Rica are still missing on your list?
1. Admire dolphins jumping in Golfo Dulce between the months of August and October.
2. Rest in a hammock under a palm tree in a relaxing and tropical beach in Guanacaste.
3. Taste and learn about fully organic cacao production in Osa Peninsula.
4. Kayak among the impressive and narrow mangroves of Sierpe.
5. Fly over Central Pacific’s long tropical beaches and admire its turquoise ocean and the best Costa Rica surf.
6. Hike hills that seem unreal and enjoy the best panorama of Guanacaste‘s famous plain landscape.
7. Wake up to the sound of monkeys at any beach in Costa Rica where you definitely won’t need an alarm clock.
8. Be amazed by the thousands of beautiful palm trees perfectly aligned along Playa Carrillo.
9. Climb mountains to enjoy unique and unrepeatable views in Cerro Pelado.
10. Discover one of the secret places in Costa Rica, located in the Nicoya Pennicoyapeninsula.cominsula.
11. Walk among rainforest trails in the Barva Volcano, located in Braulio Carrillo National Park.
12. Relax in an infinity pool and enjoy the most beautiful sunsets you’ve never seen before in Playa Nosara.
These are activities and destinations that you’ll definitely want to experience on your next trip to Costa Rica! What are you waiting for?
Design your customised trip and know the best places to visit in Costa Rica!